OUR BEST LENSES START WITH A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THEM
Truly groundbreaking products come from constantly adapting to consumers’ needs. By starting with a better understanding of today’s presbyope, we discovered a whole new way of designing progressive lenses.
We found that modern presbyopes engage mostly in arm’s-length activities, and that the way we measured their near vision needs had to change. Enter: Varilux® X Series™.
CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE
Varilux X Series lenses are the only progressive lenses with Xtend® Technology, a breakthrough design calculation that significantly extends the area of sharp vision within arm’s reach—patients no longer have to tilt their heads to find “just the right spot.”
They also feature Nanoptix® Technology, which virtually eliminates any off-balance feeling, leaving the wearer feeling confident on the go.
FIVE YEARS OF INNOVATION, ONE REMARKABLE LENS
Xtend Technology reduces head movement within arm’s reach.
Nanoptix helps eliminate any off-balance feeling.
SynchronEyes™ Technology designs lenses as a pair, giving the wearer smooth transitions from far to near.
W.A.V.E. 2® Technology removes distortions, eliminates blurriness, and provides superior sharp vision, even in dimly lit conditions.
Large reading area with customizable near vision.
THE NUMBERS DON’T LIE
A PROGRESSIVE LENS BRAND YOU CAN TRUST
Varilux X Series
- #1 progressive lens brand worldwide*
- The only lens backed by the patented LiveOptics™ R&D process, testing lenses on real wearers in real-life conditions, not just on computer models
- 96% of Varilux® lens wearers are satisfied with their resulting vision**
- 13 billion combinations mean there’s a unique Varilux lens for every patient
- Easy to dispense with wide-ranging availability across all managed vision care plans
WHICH VARILUX LENS IS RIGHT FOR THEM?
GIVE YOU PATIENTS THE BEST OF THE BEST
To have an account executive contact you with more information regarding Varilux X Series lenses, enter your information below.
SALES TOOLS & PRODUCT INFORMATION
FIND AN ESSILOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Enter your zip code to find an Essilor Account Executive near you.
* Euromonitor, 2019 data; Retail value amongst spectacle lenses category, brands representing progressive lenses.
** Global studies conducted between 2009 and 2017 on 1,903 wearers (n = 18 studies).